Comments
0 comment Tuesday, May 6, 2014 |
It shouldn't be necessary to say this, but say it I must, apparently.
This blog has been blessedly free, so far, from frothing-at-the-mouth liberals and ethnic partisans who cannot bear any opinions which differ from the established liberal truths.
But nothing lasts forever; it seems I'm drawing flak now, based on my 'More heresy' post, which I half expected would bring the PC zealots out of the woodwork.
So here it is, once more, for the dull of understanding: I don't tolerate incivility, name-calling, ad-hominems, race-baiting, or personal attacks. Grown-up people do not resort to these things.
I also don't tolerate vulgarity, profanity, and obscenity.
I have only deleted one post since this blog has existed, but I will delete such posts without warning and I will ban the IP of offenders.
I appreciate all those who make civil, reasoned comments. Disagree with me if you must, but do so in a logical, reasoned, mature, civilized way, not by frenzied tirades or insulting my Americanness and my moral character and my intelligence.
Maybe that stuff flies over at Democrats Underground or other such dark corners of the 'Net, but it doesn't fly here.
And so I'm drawing flak; but that just means I'm over my target.

Labels: